Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode

Go down 

Should this suggestion be Accepted?
Yes
Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode I_vote_lcap50%Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode I_vote_lcap50%Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
zHoop
Community Member
Community Member
zHoop

Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode   Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:51 pm

Suggestion summary: Gamemodes + New RP Mode
Detailed explanation: Since IGC is shit and cancerous. lets get revenge by adding a gamemode feature. how is it revenge? ez, you just copy their idea, perfect revenge ! So, a new gamemode called Roleplay. Seems something you wouldn't play. ok I understand. But how about this: it would have all the features of reality. ONE HUGE DISCLAIMER: you must use the car mods in the new gamemode[yes this might cause lag]. Roleplay features like: ticket system for cops: speeding tickets, parking tickets. you would have to have a car security system so cops would know that ur car is stolen. you could buy businesses. Realistic payments of jobs. More jobs. Improved textures. The ability to have some nice freedom. You would get jailed from a cop. You would have to apply for SPECIAL Companies like: FIB, IAA and even Merry weather security [a military group]. Feel like bored on RP gamemode ? Just go rob a bank. Bank heists will be easier or harder depending the situation. Realistic wait times. Actual real life representation just like GTI is today, but even better !
Location of update (job location on map): N/A
Skins or shaders: N/A
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here: N/A
Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Gamemodes + New RP Mode
Page 1 of 1