Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CEM Application - zHoop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zHoop
Community Member
Community Member
zHoop

CEM Application - zHoop Empty
PostSubject: CEM Application - zHoop   CEM Application - zHoop EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Account Name: DomasPro
In-Game Name: zHoop
Hours in-game: 35
Time-Zone: GMT +3
Information about yourself: I'm Domas, I like playing games. And I love to play some gti ! Its a very good server and deserves MORE players. I don't have any hobbies or something fun that I can do. But I play mta or other games with my friends !
Why do you want to be an Event Manager: People get bored sometimes. Or want fast money. I have a good creativity. I would make some of the most fun events ever !( if that's allowed of course ).
Your speed test: (Optional): 33ms ping. 5.08 Mbit Download. 12.54 Mbit Upload.
Back to top Go down
RoNeX
Admin Minister
Admin Minister
RoNeX

CEM Application - zHoop Empty
PostSubject: Re: CEM Application - zHoop   CEM Application - zHoop EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 5:43 pm

zHoop wrote:
Account Name: DomasPro
In-Game Name: zHoop
Hours in-game: 35
Time-Zone: GMT +3
Information about yourself: I'm Domas, I like playing games. And I love to play some gti ! Its a very good server and deserves MORE players. I don't have any hobbies or something fun that I can do. But I play mta or other games with my friends !
Why do you want to be an Event Manager: People get bored sometimes. Or want fast money. I have a good creativity. I would make some of the most fun events ever !( if that's allowed of course ).
Your speed test: (Optional): 33ms ping. 5.08 Mbit Download. 12.54 Mbit Upload.

Well,Accepted as Trial Event Manager
Back to top Go down
https://igt2.forumotion.com

CEM Application - zHoop
Page 1 of 1